View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:56 AM   #648
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Here's a proposal for KUAL 0.4.1: nice-looking buttons for older devices
OK, looking at your code right now. Fyi, a few weeks ago I forked the project temporarily to work on KUAL 2 changes and added a NORTH button for the menu dive-in trail. Hastily looking at your commit it seems that you added a NORTH gap component. Will that prevent adding my NORTH button? Anyway, today I'm going to manually merge your changes into my code base and push it to my forked project so you can have a look - we'll take it from there. Thanks.
P.S. I'm a totally blind driver on older devices - I only have a KT - so I depend on you/others to tell me what GUI updates really do/look when they run on K3/K4/DX

Last edited by stepk; 04-04-2013 at 01:59 AM.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote