View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:02 AM   #24
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Cool Deja vu ?

I just said that, really:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Nobody's attacking you, Mark. Just putting forward different points of view. Different people have different opinions about things.
BUT in the first quoted text in my message it is also pretty clear how the poster was aiming to criticize the prior poster as well as the subject matter itself in a very negative (and somewhat misleading) manner.

That sort of reply is simply NOT helpful at all.
It is also not a respectful expression of personal opinion.
(I say poe-tay-toe...you say poe-tot-toe...no big deal...)

Best Wishes.

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote