View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 08:42 PM   #13
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@geek1011: Actually, does anything ever delete the .failsafe if the "loaded from .failsafe" check is tripped after a reboot?

(I seem to recall rebooting a couple times and it still being there when I tripped it after my Lucky Luke incident, if you recall . I basically renamed it manually to fix it.).

Because if it's still here, even after a reinstall, that check'll probably still get tripped, I suppose?
It gets deleted on the next successful run, but it's harmless to have around, since both plugins will still be loaded without conflicts after the failsafe exits itself. I figured it was safer and simpler to leave it as, since it'll get cleaned up anyways.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote