View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:19 PM   #1330
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Reeser View Post
Sync isn't working!
I just updated Calibre to 4.10.1 I also updated the Goodreads Sync to 1.14.1When I try to sync I get the following message:
"The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again."
The details page says:
calibre, version 4.10.1
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again.

URL: https://www.goodreads.com/review/lis...1&per_page=200
Response Code: 401
Invalid API key.
<!-- This is a random-length HTML comment: gcgvyolhuvtriusecqqyikqhkosldpocuyiisvvsyyeqtjbjhe cmdpmfzmknrmbujwvnxyoxxnnqyzhypnaahswzrselwtngehlt lbpebfyyfodlaspgktrufxiymxxeewqutgyxpagvgvqfcdyxnn uujdqhtscyalaedvyiqogotjfqyfywmlixhatvwqzydaxagydj uhvolxikqumwqsscwbpcadvbtfumqxgvkvpfcmpujblnvaswug ucpsocjmogqyulcxunrvvuwzbpjooypsrbcugfgfdpfuljxqym iriizuoevmtkboyayuhsgqmlfsylhrlyjeutjwwcytlsewlvnh lpqtacgtmpfiqrevvuhcjrarktisfaqecjqkkiqfqcwanvajdk ybmsssceqcdjpyudmfqazftbuohhwcdxxtdopgxvbquzhghhgi qavvgsbetshrxcfauiognxopmwkaqvivqrul -->
I just tried it here and it work with no problems. Can you try again? It might have been an issue on GR. Or, are you using a proxy? That shouldn't affect things, but, there is a chance it would.

If it is still failing, can you run calibre in debug mode and post the log? To do this, right-click the preference button and select the restart in debug mode option. Calibre will restart and display a message about debug mode. Then do the sync. Then close calibre. The debug log will be displayed. Post or PM me the complete log. Hopefully there will be something in the log to show what is happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote