View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 06:35 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
That is good to know.
I hope I haven't created a flood of support issues for you.

Actually I already thought of something.

As I'm sure you know the calibre book editor's spell checker is multi-lingual. Not sure what your thoughts are regarding doing the same in Sigil - IIRC someone had a go, but nothing came of it.

However to me at least it would make more sense to have a multi-lingual spell-checker in a content editor like Page Edit than in code editors like Sigil and the calibre book-editor.

As I said, just a thought

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote