View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
I just used this plugin to convert a batch of 163 books, first I started with 3 books to see if all worked, and when it went smoothly I converted the remaining 160, and send it to the glo without problems, at last I can send the kepubs without to much hassle, and it only took minutes, I didn’t pay much attention to the clock but I think it was around 10 minutes, before this plugin when the conversion was on send it took much more time.

So again great work, so much, you are indeed a “generally awesome person“
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote