View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 04:16 AM   #5
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
maybe I don't have java installed nowadays.
You don't need Java to check your CSS file. Java is only required to run epubcheck on your machine.

Quote:
Also, I see that the validate tries to run in edge, though my default browser is chrome.
I don't think that this is a browser issue, because I got the same error message with Firefox.

Quote:
As for the problem book, I gave up trying to figure why it would not open after conversion.
If you encounter this problem again, you may want to check your epub with FlightCrew or the IDPF Validator, because F7 will only do a very basic well-formedness check.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote