View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:54 PM   #14
asleyam
Enthusiast
asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.asleyam is less competitive than you.

Device: kindle voyage, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Unfortunately, both macOS 10.14 and dark mode for mac are only supported in Qt 5.12 and later and we use Qt 5.11.2. The problem is Qt 5.12 has so many bugs that impact Sigil, we will have to wait for Qt 5.12.2 before moving to that version of Qt. So as far as I know any official Dark Mode support in Qt 5.11.2 is incomplete.

That said, Sigil does respect Qt stylesheets in the form of a qt_styles.qss file that Sigil will load if found. You may be able to work around things using that approach. I think there was a recent thread here about it.
Thank you for the info. I went to that thread and now have a workable and quite professional (apple) looking dark mode - I am very grateful to all of you for the help.
asleyam is offline   Reply With Quote