View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 04:26 PM   #8
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by teralock View Post
Just got feedback from a german distributor (ereader store), who has connected the likebook mars to Fritz!Box Routers several times, and had no problems at all. The fritzbox router is a very common router here in Germany. He suggested that my mars might have hardware problem.

So I decided to return the reader today. I will wait a few weeks and give it another try, hopefully with working wifi, then.

Thank you all for your help, I appreciate it!
Hope it works out for you, I really like mine.
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote