View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 09:32 AM   #39
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
You missed the point. I don't want to bother fixing up extra long tags.
I want the menu width limited so I can pick them without the menu obliterating my entire screen.
I did not miss the point at all. You missed my point, which is that your trashed-out metadata is your problem, not mine. You should move your trashed-out metadata books to a WorkBench Library, fix it there, and then move it back to your "clean" Library.

Sigh. Nobody gets subtlety I guess. So, to be crystal clear, I am not changing anything.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote