View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 09:45 AM   #5
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
You said you wanted

That's what you get if you go to the My Books section of your account, a list of every book you have bought from Kobo.
It can be sorted by title, author, series, status or date added. You can filter the list by genre. You can search the list with whatever search terms you choose. Your archived items are in another list which can be sorted or searched in the same way. The Archived list even includes all the previews you've looked at. If the lists in My Books isn't what you want, can you explain why that list doesn't help you?

(I've checked the kobo.com/it site to make sure it has same features as kobo/en.)

Edit: do you mean you want a list that you can export from Kobo?
2nd edit: The list functions above is on the website, I can't see these functions on the app.
Yes on the edit, perhaps I did not explain myself very clearly, apologies for that. Unfortunately the list on the Kobo "Books" section is non-existent. An export, yes. It is cumbersome to scroll all books. I know there is a sort and a search, but I cannot have a global view. I have something like 1600 books bought on this site and I'd like to do some operation globally, not on a single book/author/series. It's a wish I have.
Thanks

Bruno
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote