View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 07:03 AM   #2
Witty Username
Addict
Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Touch, Kobo Libra H2O
If I am logged in to my Kobo account and looking at a title I already own there is a message telling me that I own that book. If it it's an archived title the message says that I have removed it from my library and there is a button to restore the title to my library. But I can see all my purchased and archived books at any time in the My Books section of my account.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240316_105815.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	206927  
Witty Username is offline   Reply With Quote