View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 02:08 AM   #9
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Uncle Robin, you obviously haven't been window shopping on the Literary club very much, where the conversations have been very civilised and generally welcoming. (Such that comments of "infallible omniscience" etc. read like unfair accusations, although I don't imagine you intended them as such.)
Oh, I read the Literary Club regularly, and my comment was not about any of the participants of that club. My history in web forums is such that I am very conscious of the ease with which I can become that person. Hence my restraint.

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 04-18-2021 at 08:27 AM.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote