View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 11:32 PM   #7
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
I confess to being a window shopper of the Club(s). I enjoy reading the nominations and the reasons given for them, but my own recreational reading is either light mystery novels or (in the last year or so) Regency romance - hardly the stuff of literary clubs. I do read a lot of nonfiction, popsci which is preferably slightly more sci than pop, and am trying to read more books on Urdu poetry and poets, but again not the stuff of MR clubs. So I'm happy to observe the proceedings but don't feel like I have anything meaningful or relevant to contribute. I would not like to be the sort of commenter who posts simply because of a love of the sound of my own "voice" and an unshakeable conviction in my infallible omniscience on every topic.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote