View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 05:49 PM   #1
Alex305
Connoisseur
Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11Th
How can I easily find books from KOReader?

Hi guys I'm new to use KOReader, I like it lots settings and more(maybe too much for me ) any way as the title, how can I easily find books from KOReader

Because fo far I must enter into the folder downloads and find by title ...lots steps before find a book, maybe there is some cool plugin to let easier the research and more userfriendly .

I mean like file browser, something to search by author , gender, ecc..like Kindle library stock software for example could be nice.

Thanks
Alex305 is offline   Reply With Quote