View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 09:20 AM   #4
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post

What would you like to see in future Kobo designs to help them stand out from the crowd? Are features the only things that matter? Is there something else they can add to the design aside from color?
I don't really care how it looks. . I do find it interesting that every reader seems to come out with a different rear material/ texture/feel, I would think that they would standardize this.

For me, I would like to see a reliable reading experience; one annoying thing now is that I don't get a reliable page turn.

And I would like Bluetooth remote page turning.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote