View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #16
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
I wasn't too pleased by the "subscription only" aspect of Office for iPad. But it did get me to look at Office 365 package in general. 5 computers, 5 mobile devices is intriguing. What is appealing is being able to work with files on virtually all of the devices in our home across OSX, iOS, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows RT, and Android with the same apps. Very helpful since my wife and I do a lot of file sharing and collaborating.

I shopped around and found a 1 yr subscription for $65. I can give it a try for that price.

We own LibreOffice, NeoOffice, iWorks, and Office Professional 2003, but creating documents such that they are interchangeable with that set results in nothing more complicated than "WordPad".

It'll be interesting.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote