View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #10
echwel
Connoisseur
echwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavensechwel is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Forma (sold), Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycymru View Post
Hi. Is anyone still experiencing the Kobo Touch still displaying the wrong cover in Sleep/Power off mode (i.e. not the book you are actually reading but one you have may recently looked at). Can't define exactly when it happens but I thought this had been resolved?
Yes, I did yesterday. Read one chapter in a new book, wich I chose from one of the shelves, then switched the device off, and it displayed the cover of the next book in the carroussel (after finishing the last book it was for a short period the first book in the carroussel, just until I opened the book from the shelf).

It was a sideloaded book in main memory, I upgraded a few books back from firmware 2.0.0 to 2.1.5.
echwel is offline   Reply With Quote