View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 02:43 PM   #27
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
This appears to be a strange macOS bug. ... Comment out lines 565 and 566 by inserting a # sign ...

This workaround should allow you to run TagMechanic until KevinH has figured what additional image library is required to run the commented-out code.
Excellent! That worked! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Kevin's tested this plugin for me on OS X, I know. But it's been a while. I don't believe that icon is even visible on a Mac, so I could easily exclude it for that platform if it's found to be causing issues.
What's weird is, I'm pretty sure I ran this plug-in successfully a few months ago. Not sure what's changed. If there's anything else I can do or info I can provide to help troubleshoot, let me know.

In the meantime, thanks everyone for your help!
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote