View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 03:14 PM   #17
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I don't have your problem (maybe it's device related?). But when I am doing detailed work on a touch screen - like tracing a route on a map - I use a stylus. There are a couple of different types. I have found that for capacitive screens like you find on phones and tablets, the stylus' with the metal mesh tips work better than the ones with rubber tips. The metal mesh is much more reliable and accurate. And it doesn't drag on the screen like the rubber tipped ones do.

Here's some metal mesh tips ones like I'm talking about. Mine is not this exact offering - I bought it elsewhere - but it looks identical:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW57H8Y...v_ov_lig_dp_it

I looks like you have to buy a ton of them, but it's only $6.99 for the entire set of 10 of them. I seem to remember paying about that price for two of them back when I bought mine. The ones I have have retractable tips, this link I found on Amazon does not say those ones are retractable. That shouldn't matter much - half of the time I forget to retract my tips and they've still been working fine for many years with the tips exposed in my carry bag.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote