View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 03:35 PM   #392
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktredshoes View Post
When I logged in to check this month's choices, I got a message that the program was ending as of Nov. 1. Can't find any further details about why it's ending - anybody hear anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks for catching that. This is the first I've heard of it. Here is the message in full:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
Thank you for alerting us, ktredshoes, and for posting the details, tubemonkey. R.I.P., Samsung Book Deals.

FYI, that notice was not visible on October 1, at the time I posted this month's deals. After reading your posts this evening, I searched, unsuccessfully, for news about this development. Has anyone received an email on the subject?
I got an email (two days ago) and just noticed it today.

Spoiler:
Quote:
We wanted to let you know that October is the last month you will be able to redeem one free book via Samsung Book Deals. As of November 1, 2018, Samsung Book Deals will no longer be available. Thank you for participating – any books you have previously redeemed are yours to keep, and will continue to appear in your library after the program ends.

As a Prime member, you get early access to Editors' Picks and can choose one free Kindle book each month with Amazon First Reads.

- The Kindle team
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote