View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #1
lilshim
lilshim began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
How can I sync my progress/current page in personal documents from Kindle to Mac?

tl;dr How do I save current page in book on Kindle so I can pick up same location on Mac?

I've been looking all over the internets and I'm unable to find a way to sync my progress in reading a personal document from my Kindle <-> Mac. To clarify, I already know that I can send personal documents to the Amazon Kindle Email, so that my Kindle can receive the personal document I read on my Mac. However, I don't know how to send / save my page / progress from my Kindle to my Mac.

I'm able to sync Kindle <-> phone through the Kindle app just fine. The way I do this is by sending the book from phone/computer to my amazon Kindle email, resulting in my Kindle having that personal document. It's great because now I can read on my phone and kindle and trust that my progress is in sync. But, sometimes I need to read on my Mac, but it looks like, after reading various posts online, that the PC/Mac Kindle App is unable to download personal documents. Is there any plugin or way that Calibre does this?

Thanks so much in advanced!

Last edited by lilshim; 03-12-2017 at 01:43 AM.
lilshim is offline   Reply With Quote