View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Finally! To do it I had to manually edit the content.opf file to insert the line 2nd under <spine> (after the styles.css comment), and also had to remove linear="no" at the end of the line for the cover.

Under the tree in the left pane, it was listed as the first item, then the TOC, and then the regular pages, but for some reason it still wasn't appearing first.

Thanks for mentioning the opf file so I looked through that more. Although I don't know why just having it in the correct position wasn't enough and it had to be edited manually.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 11-07-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote