View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #1010
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I had a look at the code where the error happened. It appears the book has an obfuscated font embedded in it.
Removing the fonts and references fixed the problem.

Thanks for the info (seems to be related to Calibri, which comes with Word2007)

-Ouick Edit-

Something that bothers me though: IT worked for a while and then out of the blue gave me the finger.

Last edited by Lofwyr23; 05-14-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote