View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #1009
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I had a look at the code where the error happened. It appears the book has an obfuscated font embedded in it. The error is due to an unknown key or id for reading the font. This is happening in common calibre code and I can't immediately see a way to avoid it. I would expect to see the same error if Polish Books was run against it. I'm not sure how the conversion will handle this. You could edit the epub and remove the font.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote