View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #1007
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
Hit a bump with the plugin.

While trying to transfer books to my Glo, I got the following thrown at me:
Code:
calibre, version 1.36.0
FEHLER: Fehler: Fehler bei der Kommunikation mit dem Gerät

Failed to find obfuscation key

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 86, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 571, in _upload_books
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver", line 276, in upload_books
  File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 1898, in upload_books
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver", line 175, in _modify_epub
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\polish\container.py", line 860, in __init__
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\polish\container.py", line 976, in process_encryption
InvalidBook: Failed to find obfuscation key
This currently happens on Calibre-x64 1.36.0 - KoboTouchExtended 2.2.15
Underlying OS is Windows7 x64.

This only happens with a few books, but with those, it happens constantly.

When I sideload them, they open fine (as ePubs...), as well as they work fine on any ofm oherreading devices (GTab 2 7" on OmniROM,Moto RazrI (which tends to be picky).)

Can provide an example file on request.
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote