View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 05:55 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Ancient Rome, Spain, Germany Versailles to VE Day, Poetry Fail

I'm carrying forward two goals as while I hit my marks in 2019, I'm still enjoying them. Three history goals altogether: Germany from the end of the Great War to the end of WWII; a shift in emphasis from Ancient Greek to Ancient Rome; and a new goal of Spanish history. Six books in each; I especially don't want to burn out on the repeated goals (and I may revisit them at the six-month point). I'll also track related literature in each category.

I set a benchmark of 120 books total each year, but I don't consider it a goal.

As ever, I link to my Goodreads shelves because I'm lazy.

120 books

Ancient Rome

Germany: Versailles to VE Day

Spain

Adding another goal of reading everything I buy. It's a longshot, but I figure codifying it will help.

Last edited by issybird; 02-10-2020 at 01:35 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote