View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #74
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Fe Painter View Post
I am importing .rtf files with images into BD. When I install the Book Cleaner files v1.7, the em dashes are correctly retained, but my images are not included.

Any ideas what I might being doing incorrectly?
sometimes if the images have certain characters in it if you run a find replace (which is what book cleaner is) it can replace characters inside the link to the image file you need to edit the html to restore the links
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote