View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:41 AM   #5
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
I have one more option for you. Here's my PRS-505 (.doc) file. This is just a blank document with (I think) the correct dimension of PRS-505 screen. Just copy the text in there and set the font size/justification you want. You can also use the "PRS-505" style which I prefer for English (Constantia, 10.5, full justified). Then save as pdf using the Save as PDF plugins.

There are better way to use Word's function like BookCreator, but this is the simplest way for me.
Attached Files
File Type: doc PRS-505.doc (32.0 KB, 628 views)

Last edited by Hypernova; 08-24-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote