View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
pdf file - display two / four pages simultaneously (M92)

I've got a strange problem.

I've got a book in pdf format which was "prepared" for a small 6-inch kindle-like screen size.
I try to read it on a M92 ... and the letters are so huge ...

I am using an up-to-date new (beta) pdf reader.
Is there any possibility to convince M92 to display 2 or 4 pages simultaneously?

For example, I would like to rotate the screen to a "landscape" orientation and then I would like to see 2 consecutive pages simultaneously, one on the left half and one on the right half of the screen (in the standard PC Adobe Reader this can be done using "main menu" -> "View" -> "Page Display" -> "Two-Up")

Or maybe in "portrait" mode, I would like to see 4 consecutive pages simultaneously (left-up, right-up, left-down, right-down).

Somehow, I cannot find the correct settings ...

Thanks in advance,
Pepe.

Last edited by pepe_alter_ego; 02-08-2013 at 05:03 PM.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote