View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #180
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
At least we recognize what the problem is, if the global economy is insane, aren't those who continue to allow it to function crazy as well??
Again, you keep missing my key point here, and inserting different words that don't mean what I say.

Neurotic != insane, and was a form of hyperbole to refer to how twitchy nations are in the global economy.

The point I keep making and that you routinely ignore is that nobody is "allowing" the global economy to function. Nobody has any level of control over it. Nations try to control their piece of it, and the differences that make the global economy look neurotic are due to cultural differences as well as differences in the local situation.

You can't just "fix" culture so that it is all the same and reshape whole economies to "fix" local situations. It's not realistic to believe that can just be done. Not when these different cultures look at each other and ask themselves "Why do they do that?"