View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #64
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK View Post
While we continue investigating the issue, anyone using WEP should be aware that the standard was deprecated in 2004 (and for good reasons), so if you have the option to not use WEP please consider switching to WPA1/2.
I dont think the issue would arrise from WEP. i think it is very unlikely to be. What I think is happening is the Kobo is very slow to respond. Try the home button for example it should almost instant but instead it takes a fair amount of time for the unit to do more then fold the corner of the page down and present the home screen. I think kobo needs to work on response of the unit and I can see a potential to speed the unit up considerably based on the cpu used.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote