View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Easier to strip: MOBI or LIT?

So there's a couple of ebooks I want from ebooks.com. Unfortunately, these books are not available as ePubs.

My choices are Adobe PDF, Mobipocket or Microsoft Reader.

I know my nook will recognise PDF, but I hear only bad things about PDF ebooks, so I don't think I'm gonna go there. So I want to know whether I should go for Mobi or Lit?

The nook doesn't recognise either, so I'll have to strip the DRM and then convert. So is it easier to strip one over the other? What about the actual formatting? Is one or the other better? Does converting from Mobi to ePub yield different results than Lit to ePub? Or does it make no difference?

Any advice would be appreciated. (I'm using a Mac, if that makes a difference.)
afa is offline   Reply With Quote