View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 08:04 AM   #7
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasius View Post
Thank you again for your help.

The Ping command came back with 13ms.

I tried MANUAL but it still won't connect to Calibre, if this never worked ever I'd just shrug it off as an oddball feature, but the fact that it did at one point work is what's odd to me.
As I understand your report, it worked at one point with auto discovery, never with manual ip/port.

Please double check that you're pinging the IP of calibre and you setup both the ip and the port that calibre uses.

In the attachment you'll see my setup. Only one of the IPs is reachable from LAN. That's 192.168.8.254 in my case. It is also a static IP, but your computer might be using a dynamic ip provided by your router. So always check your setup matches the one that calibre reports
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin nombre.png
Views:	203
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	184812  
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote