Thread: Hisense A6
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:53 AM   #11
pata
Zealot
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
However, I have a few paid-for apps that I would really like to have installed and so I opted for the A2 Pro instead...
It's possible to download paid-for apps through Yalp store. I've now installed Calibre Companion and the paid versions for Moon+Reader and Bookari. I created a throwaway account and used Play Store gift cards but you can sign in with your regular Google account if you don't mind the risk. In-app purchases don't work though
pata is offline   Reply With Quote