Thread: error 21
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 05:59 AM   #4
lbutlr
Enthusiast
lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.lbutlr is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That's because the "books" you are adding are not epub files, but directories whose names happen to have the .epub extension. These are not supported. You need to get hold of actual epub files before you can add them to calibre.
Thanks. I didn't realize it was a bundle directory instead of a regular epub. I guess iBooks deflates the epub files.

I used this command to reconstruct the epub
Code:
cd /path/to/my/book.epub/
zip -rX ../book.epub mimetype META-INF/ OEBPS/ *
lbutlr is offline   Reply With Quote