View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 02:38 PM   #875
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I was looking for an epub version of Christopher Marlowe's Doctor Faustus in the MR library - no epub - so I checked all other formats. The only version which exists is in German (epub).

I was looking for a copy to replace the awful, unreadable version downloaded from Gutenberg. Would be nice if someone could make an English version.

Thanks.

https://standardebooks.org/ebooks/ch...doctor-faustus
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote