View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 12:04 AM   #8
raisjn
raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo libra h2o, kobo clara hd, kobo elipsa 2e
1) i don't know about drawing demo. but i did modify harmony to work with kobo (please try it out) - now touches should work in harmony (the drawing demo and harmony previously required stylus). also fixed the crash when pressing `new`, etc in harmony. i will come back to it to make the code cleaner later. harmony should be on the build server (it's built on every push to github)

2) https://github.com/raisjn/okp is a good pointer to what cpy is. cpy files are run through a pre-processor which generates .cpp and .h files. in your previous post, you modified some .h files and .cpy files. you only need to modify the .cpy files and the corresponding .h files are then generated.

2a) i put my ctags (might be universal-ctags, i don't remember) definitions into the okp repo, please try them out. i use it with vim to jump to definitions. i haven't tried global before, hopefully those definitions are useful.