View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I still think there are a lot of new developments on the horizon. I just think we're going to have to wait a little longer for something really NEW.
This was my impression too. I have decided not to wait and am going to buy a Kindle. By the time something new comes out, my stepdad may be ready to make up his mind, in which case I can give him my Kindle and buy something else
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote