View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
crissman
Connoisseur
crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H20,Kindle PW1
TItle formatting in calibre not carried over to the kindle paperwhite all the time

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get my calibre title/author formatting to show exactly as I have it in calibre to be sent over to my kindle paperwhite

An example of my title in my calibre library:

Memory of Light - Wheel of Time Series [14]
Sanderson, Brandon & Jordan, Robert

(I have done it this way so I can see the series and book number because of the lack of collections on the paperwhite

When I send this book to my kindle it often shows up the way the book had originally been formatted in calibre before I modified it.

Example on my Kindle Paperwhite:

Memory of Light -14
Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson

As a side note: Is it possible to change the option on the kindle paperwhite to display authors as LN,FN to match what I have listed in Calibre. (I also find that sometimes all my authors on the kindle paperwhite are not always together even though the names are spelt identical?
crissman is offline   Reply With Quote