View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #165
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCross View Post
Hello. I'm trying to use Skipstone on my Kindle Touch.

It displays its default webpage(Skipstone home)with no problem. But when I try to navigate to other websites by typing addresses into the address bar, it automatically adds a dash(-)after I press enter, messing with the address and preventing me from browsing other pages. I tried to bypass it by creating a new favorite, but it crashes into main screen when I tap 'add favorite' button. What should I do?
I just tested this and it worked fine...

Please indicate your revision level (5.1.2 or 5.3.2) and your language...

it might matter....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_279.png
Views:	330
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	102022   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_280.png
Views:	341
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	102023   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_281.png