View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #62
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
It looks like we had the technology to put a man on the moon, but not to fake it.

link to Youtube
Thank you, that is interesting. And yes, I agree, that only because beeing able to make it to the moon does not imply that faking it was as easy possible. Especially back then. So I will still stick with: undecided. But I thank you very much for this video.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 02-05-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: link was broke??
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote