View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #14856
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Just finished The End Of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe, beautiful!

"The spines were of all colors, and there were paperbacks and hardcovers, and books that had lost their dust jackets and ones that never had them. They were Mom's companions and teachers. They had shown her the way. And she was able to look at them as she readied herself for the life everlasting that she knew awaited her. What comfort could be gained from staring at my lifeless e-reader?"

Reading this part, makes me regret I gave away LOTS of books, cleaning out my bookshelves, actually a whole bookcase. Sometimes I think, wish I still had them. Looking at every book, every one had a memory.
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote