View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottCaanFan View Post
...Almost makes me wish I waited for the Kindle Paperwhite to come out in my country instead of going the Kobo route now.
Well if buying books from them is the only problem. Depending on your taste in genres and geographic location. There is always booksonboard.com, Baenebooks.com, ebooks.com, and barnesandnoble.com off the top of my head. I have only dealt with Books on Board and Baen Books and now only buy books from Kobo that I cannot get from either one of them. I have had really good experiences shopping at those 2 sites, cannot say the same for Kobo. That lack of a shopping cart is a real killer if you are buying a bunch of books. My last 2 purchases from Baen Books was 6 books each time. Simple shopping, easy cart management and quick download and best of all no DRM. Just wish TOR.com could get it in gear and get their ebookstore running (pushed back to spring/summer 2013 now).

Last edited by Danger; 12-06-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: fictionwise.com is now barnesandnoble.com
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote