View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #69
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Tried resorting by choosing sort by title and then back to sort by author, which made no difference. I am listing the Kobo library by author list - initials to show you how they are listed, using the surname initial first - RA,HC,HC,CC,DJ,DD,SD,MH,CJ,PJ,CK,LK,MK,AK. As you see, they jump around from surname initial to christian name initial. I have the Calibre plugboard as author sort first as I have had it for ages with no problems. Should I experiment with the plugboard and try just author instead of author sort or is that just going to mix them up more?
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote