View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #51
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by briant1234 View Post
ugh so i tried out the new version, turned gnash off, loaded up gdocs, and it froze and wouldnt do anything. i got it to restart, however, now, when i unlock it, it just shows a blank screen where the menu is supposed to be. It recognizes on the pc, but i dont seem to be able to hardware restart it. any advice?

atm- very scared of skipstone hehe havent managed to use it for more then 1 min bfore crashes
hmm weird. it's been fairly solid on mine.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote