View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
As long as they are simple, I use lists. If the layout is more demanding, I avoid lists.
Exactly. A simple bulleted list (or simple numbered list that starts with "1") isn't usually a problem. It's when people think they can churn out a fancy "outline" mixing letters and numbers (or starting from anything other than 1), that the problems arise.

I don't use them (lists) at all, myself, but that's just a personal decision. Mainly because I don't see the benefit (from a hand-coding standpoint) of using list elements for presenting static data.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-10-2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: typo
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote