View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #42
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
I have just checked out the group messages and discovered that I have been named as "Head of Covert silliness operatives." Since I am the head of Covert Silliness Operations I have established two rules for my Silliness Operators to follow.

#1 - The first rule of Covert Silliness Operations is, you do not talk about Covert Silliness Operations.

#2 - The second rule of Covert Silliness Operations is, you DO NOT talk about Covert Silliness Operations.

These two rules will be expanded upon in my brand new Instructional Album which all wannabe Silliness Covert Operators will have to purchase in order to become Bonafide Silliness Covert Operators. Listen very carefully to this album because it can only be played once. To keep Covert Silliness Operations covert the album will self destruct after the first listening.
in accordance with The Rules, i would just like to go on record as not saying anything at all about Covert Silliness Operations, or their fearless leader.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-25-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: preposeeeshuns ? we don' need no steenkin preposeeshuns !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote