View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #29
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Here's a little experiment I tried.

I converted an Open Office ODT file to epub and mobi in Calibre. The formatting was all over the place. I then edited the epub file in Sigil, which worked really well and is a great little program. Then I converted my newly Sigled epub to mobi in Calibre and the formatting was still all over the place in the mobi. So what is the best way to format your book?
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote