View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #69
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I just got my 3rd T1. So far it has flipped pages & froze twice. I will say it did it within the first half hour. So I reset it & it worked fine for several more hours. I was reading only the samples given. Didn't want to download a book yet.

So finally last night I bought a book from the Reader Store. And it went well for a couple of hours (I read a lot). I got through 1/3 of the book & thought, all was going to be well. NOT. It flipped pages & then froze. I finished the book with no further problems.

I need to call Sony again to talk about returning this one to them instead of the one I got from Best Buy I'm suppose to. I think I'm going to give up on it for awhile. at least till they get this straightened out.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote